well... was going home from church with Kai en and Cheng Hung and we did touch on certain things, about weddings and such... since tomorrow is Sandra's and Jing yu's wedding... haha... anyway... we went to bishan, and kai en went off to woodlands via MRT... me and Cheng Hung went even deeper with this "certain thing"... and was quite surprised that we could even share so deeply about such things... and I must say, I was really happy sharing with him... well... I did share with him about other things before, including my choice about whether I should go into army or poly... and about gaming... haha.... but this was much more interesting as it is a topic that most of us shun away from(or not, at least for us, we shun away)... and yeah... I actually shared a secret with him, as I had really trust him about this and that he will be tight-lipped.... haha... do not bombard him with questions though... altough if you really want to know more about someone's personal life... well, I believe that the most basic courtesy is to hear it from the horses' mouth...=)