Dear hulk: I think there's a difference in belief here... You're probably of a different belief where you have your own way of looking at your god... Don't shoot me here... but being a Christian... I believe in a God who is Omnipotent, as the one who creates the world... Therefore, He is someone who is Almighty and powerful... There... we christians look up to Him for problems because we, being humans... are powerless... He gives us trials... we look to Him for help to bring us through it... There's a quote I once read from a book... "As He puts us in trials, we will look up to Him to put us through it" or something like that... I don't understand what do you mean by work hard... on what? Besides, when did I "god this, god that?" Less than 5%(or maybe just 5%) of my post has the word God in it... Go read thoroughly again... and God bless? it's another form of saying 'bye' or 'good luck' or whatsoever... Just that we don't believe in luck...