Many thoughts came to my mind recently... and I've felt really frustrated at certain things... about church, myself, and many other things... I don't know if it's a sign of the devil talking to me but I've sooooo many thoughts of leaving church and have sooooo many reasons to... But somehow... something is keeping me back... When I went out with my mum the other time... I was looking out of the window of the bus... hoping that I would be able to see another church that I would go to... Well... I saw plenty... and boy... leaving was tempting... I mean... it's okay right? as long as I go over to another church?There were also times which make me want to leave Christ itself... and I'm struggling...I somehow have this fusion feeling of love and hate for eveything... what kept me? probably many reason... Familarity? Friends? I don't know... I need to pray...