Real touching true life story... revolves around an American football team... Who had just survived the shock of having members of the team, coaches and fans killed in a plane crush... The remaining members pleaded with the school to hire another coach and built up a new team... The story went on about the rebuilding and the difficulty they faced... including recruiting new players...
Although they've managed to solve the membership problem, they faced another... about the experience of the new team... because they had to resort to getting freshmen... you know... new students of the school...
*sigh* Lot's of things to learn here... and that the most obvious one is to be able to pick oneself up after a very, very big fall... which I sometimes am not be able to do... sometimes... I question God's authority to put me into that situation and why is He not helping me... But I found a verse while seaching for another to send to CCH...
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trail, because when he has stood the test, he will recieve the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12.