well... finally, exams have ended... watched Iron man with classmates after school...
what the hell... heard Vice-principal wants to see me on monday... seems like it's about my art work... I mean like... what? I have already did all my work during art period... I stayed back when Mr Ang told us too... Like what the heck do I still need to see the VP for? What the heck is Mr Ang doing? Reporting me to the VP? I don't even know what the hell is going through his head... seriously... I did all my work HELLO!!!!! okay... I admit my drawing and artwork isn't that good... But I'm trying to improve here and you're not helping!! You even said so yourself I'm hardworking already... THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING????!!!!
Seriously... that had spoilt my image as a christian as well... a classmate even told me he was shocked he heard my name being called... yes... they called my name in the hall... in front of everyone...really... the nerve...