Waking up at 5am was fun... Bathed and was shivering... Got out at about 5.40am and bro wanted to have breakfast... so we had it where pratahouse is.... but since pratahouse was quite crowded... crowded at 5+am on a Sunday... wow... so we ate around... Decided to take a cab as it was about 6.30am when we finished... Waited for a while before we got one...
7am!! Preparing the food was so very much busy and fun at the same time... weeeeeeee....... oh well... everything was quite the same as last week... lalalala.... fun, fun, fun... busy, busy, busy... haha... what made me laughed was the soya bean... 4 cans(?) was ordered as 2 wasn't enough as proven last week.... but we couldn't finish them... could only finish about 2 1/2 of them...
How I wish we could sell things again... but I do have studies to concentrate on... I wish to serve like today... but somethimes, I just can't give my 100% to God... But of course... I'll do what I can...
What's up with giving english names as well? lol... William? haha... I'll rather have my own Christian name... but since I can't think of any now...I think I'll stay with William... haha...