How do we get rid of things that irritates us? or our problems?
Are we like the bull that tries to get to the red cloth? That whenever we see something that irritates us... we react with anger? Or do we react just like a hair in the mouth? remove something that makes us uncomfortable and that's that? Or are we that clamp? Let something irritate us but we just continue letting it making us uncomfortable till a priceless pearl appears?
So which one of it shall we be like? The bull? Or the hair in the mouth? Or the clamp?
Anger is a terrible thing friends... a terrible thing... stupid things could happen... So why don't we be like the clamp? Instead of reacting with anger like the bull.... Use it to your advantage instead(the clamp)... and maybe... things could just go your away....
and to a dear bro-in-christ out there... I don't know what has happened... But I do hope you escape from this emotional trap of yours... I'll be praying for you...