It's been almost a week since camp ended... but yet... I wish it didn't end at all... how I wish this would continue... to be able to serve, and enjoy as a whole... last Friday after the camp, went out with Wei en, Dao yi, Wan yee, and Jia xin... shared about the camp and what will we do these coming few years... I shared about the post-camp depression, about not being able to see my brothers and sisters-in-christ anymore accept on Sundays, about not being able to serve anymore... somehow, I plunge into the abyss of emptiness and sadness right after the camp, and the days after... then, I thought,how long later will I be saved from the abyss? It did not last long... Because on Sunday, an announcement was made... there was going to be another event, the sandcastle event on coming Saturday... I was elated... The Lord has answered!! Wohoo!! (typical Homer Simpson type of celebration)... somehow... while sending Pei en's family to Taiwan on Monday...
Yi Hui asked me: "Hey... why are you wearing the camp tee huh? (which I was), post-camp depression?"
I was stunned...
But I replied:"er... ya...well... I actually grabbed any shirt I saw."
I mean... she didn't go for the after-camp outing... but how did she know I used the phrase 'post-camp depression'? haha... word must have been spread fast... or was it coincidental... maybe she didn't know I actually used it... shall not make assumptions...
well... I was satisfied with my theory until Wei Hong asked me the same question... ya... seriously...
But I said, "well... I knew you'll be coming" haha... I was just kidding... no telepathic powers within me...