Had a really tiring week since Thursday... Had to rush to prom at about 5pm from my music lesson to Yio Chu Kang... Then on Friday had to wake up early to help them do the street e brochures... then followed to buy log stuff for Monday's children camp... after that went to do street e... met primery school friend Ben Aw later and chatted with him... seems like he has changed a lot since we last met.... he wanted to watch a late night movie.... I somehow agreed at first, but he later said that he needs rest as well.... ya... and I'll be having a big day the next day as well... Saturday... went to send of Chen Hung and Vivian... but somehow... Vivian couldn't make it... so the VIP of the day is CCH... haha... then went to Bugis to buy log stuff for Yi hui's e-birthday... was really heavy lah... the things... 15 bottles of drinks leh.... and other stuff... but we managed to make it there... Sunday... initially told Syafiq I could make it for Sunday's soccer training... but after much thinking, I told myself that I seriously cannot make it as I really need to rest well these few days... besides... we do have a wild wild wet meeting and it's this coming saturday... wa... Monday... children's camp... was quite okay lah... at least learn how to take care of children... hahahahaha...