well... prelims are coming soon... wa... that's fast...something spoiled my mood today... maybe it was the attitude of some of my classmates... it must have started off during soccer... this particular classmate of mine scored an own goal... but later redeemed himself by scoring a goal to equalise... but in the end, they still lost... this guy that scored the own goal later came up to me and laughed... "haha, I scored a goal against your team"... but when I tried to point out his errors and even said that his team had lost... he says I'm trying to change the subject.... what's wrong with people these days? are they so blinded with their proudness or what? they seem to see only the good things, but when others try and explain that that does not matter... because that is only something small compared to the bigger mess you've created for yourself, they turn a deaf ear... they are so good at pointing at other people's mistakes and laughing... but yet... so slow at reliaising their own... isn't the purpose of this game to outscore your opponent? and not how you score and who you score against? in a war... you can't kill just a soldier, lose the war, and still say "ha! I killed one of your soldier" what's the use of bragging over a single kill? isn't it better to kill as many, win the war, then brag?