well... school had started today... I don't know why I just don't miis the holidays this time round... usually I would and would have the school blues... well... teachers gave the few days grace to complete our assignments... wa... not fair loh... I done liao cannot hand up... then what is the use of me completing my homework so early? wa!! then say what if never complete must do detention or suspension... why not just punish them? what man... well... got my N lvl timetables already... 3 papers on the Sept holidays and three on Oct... so will end on the 3rd of oct... haha... rather early...while others are studying for their last papers on the 9th... I'm enjoying myself liao... wa... almost like 3 months break lah... but that also means lessar time for me to study... ya... must study hard... God gave me a second chance must give my best shot! wa... stress... yap... shall end here today...